Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tester Tuesday - Skillet Lasagna

Today's tester recipe for Robin Robertson's upcoming cookbook, is so easy and quick to prepare, it instantly became a go-to lunch for days when we don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. I have to admit, I was skeptical. I didn't think this recipe would work out. I mean, how will the noodles cook up without baking them in a casserole dish? Somehow, it magically does and this recipe is very versatile. I used sauce I froze when our garden we producing tomatoes, but you could easily just used jarred sauce. This picture has the lasagna topped with prepacked vegan cheese, but I prefer my skillet lasagna topped with Robin's Three-Nut Cheeze Whiz (another tester recipe which I use add to almost anything). I think we just might have to make Skillet Lasagna today.

No comments: