Monday, October 25, 2010

Black Bean Noodles

When we make beans, we usually make a lot.  I know I could freeze them, but I usually don't...don't ask me why.  Maybe I like the challenge of finding ways to use 14 - 20 cups of cooked black beans or chickpeas or both in a week.  A while ago, I was at the end of our black beans and running out of ideas.  I remembered a Vegan Dad blog post and searched his site for the dish.  I thought at the time he wrote the post that the dish looked good, but never tried it out.  Well, I made it, it was good and easy and versatile (I added extra veggies because that's how I roll), but I failed to share it with you.  So now that Vegan Dad is on a hiatus, I encourage you to go back through his old posts and make something new to you.   I promise, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: