Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just in Case you Missed Them...

I have several blog posts started, but not finished. In the mean time, check out these links...

The Voracious Vegan and her 7 Days for World Hunger (if you missed it, lower down on the post she has links to each day). Super important information and a lot to think about. I didn't weigh my meals, but just ate one meal a day to keep my mind on her journey and that was tough. I've wanted to do something similar for years, but I always seemed to be pregnant or nursing (I am still nursing, but was sure it wouldn't negatively effect my milk supply). Parker was inspired by Tasha and would like to do something similar. I think we'll do a world hunger homeschooling project without him changing his eating habits.

Happy Herbivore is doing a 30 Whole Days Challenge. It may not be as easy as it sounds, even for those eating a "whole foods" diet already. Watch as HH and others go 30 days without processed foods.

1 comment:

The Voracious Vegan said...

Wow, I got goosebumps reading this! Thank you so much for spreading the word, you are awesome!

This whole movement was started by Kenda Swartz Pepper, and it is really getting a life of its own now. She is such an inspiration, definitely check out her 21 day souljourn!

I think it is seriously amazing that you are thinking about doing a home schooling segment about this topic. What an amazing idea, good luck and let me know how it goes.