Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IT

My first tag, aww! Thanks Day to Day Vegan. This is when I wish I had six toes (on one foot) or a third nipple or something fun like that to reveal. Hmm...guess I'll have to think of something.

1. I can move the top part of my big toe without moving my other toes. It is like the top part of my toe waving and I used to do it all the time as sort of a tick or something. It would make a little clicking noise which would drive my sister crazy.

2. I was engaged fives times (different men and not at the same time), but only followed through with it once...to my hubby Rob. Awww! I had a wedding dress bought for one of the engagements and used it in my actual wedding several years later. I kept one of the engagement rings and it was made into a pendant and now it is my favorite necklace. I heard a Katherine Hepburn quote once about why she never married it was something like "I didn't realize the last one who asked would be the last."

3. I gave up a six figure income in the metro-DC area to live in the Midwest and stay home and have children. Crazy? It is probably the best decision I've ever made. I do miss Maryland, but it is worth it to be able to be home with my kids.

4. I have a thing for Donny Osmond in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I should probably leave it at that, but I'll try to explain. My sister was an Osmond fan (she had a purple lunch box with the family on it which she handed down to me), but I'm too young for that and didn't care much about the Osmonds except I really wanted to go by my middle name Marie and so I liked Marie Osmond just on principle. I have to admit seeing the movie when Parker was little and developing a little crush on Donny. I'm over it now...really!

5. I was in a T. J. Maxx commercial as a teen. I was a model and didn't say anything.

I'll tag Mel, Carrie, Soy is the New Black, Love Like a Vegan, and Billy.

Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

6 comments:

Billy said...

Thanks for the tag. I'm excited. I'll post my answers on my blog later today/tonight and let you know when I've done so.

Thanks.

Billy said...

I posted for the tag on my blog, here: http://vegtalk.blogspot.com/2008/03/vegan-tag-im-it.html

Thanks again for tagging me! :)

Unknown said...

Rita was born with 3 thumbs :)

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

I'll post this week. Thanks!

lao80 said...

LOL. I can do number 1 also. I can pinch really hard with my toes also. It drives my family insane.

Thanks for the new info.

VeganLinda said...

lao80,

That is too funny!