Friday, December 28, 2007

What to Do with Your Fat Bank (Which I Know You Are Just Sitting On)

I know you are all sitting around wondering what to do with all that left over cash which is always burning a hole in your pocket at the end of the year. You think to yourselves, hey, I should really do something with all this dough which would give me a warm feeling inside as well as a nice tax break. So here you are checking out my blog to see if I have any ideas on what to do with your fat bank.

Well friends, I won't let you down...no sir, no m'am, here is VeganLinda's top 10 organizations to give money to at the last minute...in no particular order so give them all a try. I have worked in some capacity with most of these organizations so I know the money will be well used.

Here is Dema waiting breathlessly to see which worthy organization you will choose.

1. The Center for Women in Transition
2. WEFT 90.1FM
3. Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary
4. U-C Independent Media Center
5. Organic Consumers Association
6. Farm Animal Reform Movement
7. Vegan Outreach
8. Compassion Over Killing
9. Homestead Corporation
10. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
10a. EarthSave
10b. Illinois Stewardship Alliance
11. (not a 501c3) Anti-War, Anti-Racism Effort

Happy Giving!

No comments: