Friday, December 28, 2007

Third Day of Christmas and Stormy Black Bean Soup

Couldn't help it, no reason for this picture except I thought she looked all cute and warm sleeping there.

We had this soup several days and I just finished it up yesterday so I thought I should probably blog about it. Stormy Black Bean Soup from Fat Free Vegan. I love black bean soup and this had a great flavor. We doubled the recipe and added a red bell pepper since we had one red and one green. I also used the immersion blender on it so it was creamier. It was really yummy with Tofutti non-hydrogenated sour cream and avocado on top.


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Three alternative heating options (multi-fuel stove, pellet insert, solar)
Two cast iron pans (one a skillet, one a muffin pan) and
A Bakfiet to easily carry Parker, Dema, and Josie.

No comments: