Friday, November 9, 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Blog if I Want To

You would blog to if it happened to you. :-)

So far, my birthday is wonderful. Woke up earlier and chatted with my sweet husband. Hung out in bed with the kids and it is beautiful day out. I am one lucky person.

Here is one of my favorite pictures now of Josie taken yesterday at our neighborhood park by Dema on my phone's camera. Josie is in a Mei Tai Baby (work at home mom in NC and I would love to stock her baby carriers some day if she ever goes that direction with her business) with my Peekaru vest over. She was nice and cozy for over three hours while I played with the kids and chatted with the neighbors.

I love my life!

7 comments:

half pint pixie said...

happy birthday! that is a really cute little snuggly baby you have there :) How cool is the Peekaru vest!

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

That is the coolest sweater ever! I have never seen anything like it.

Bonne FĂȘte!

VeganLinda said...

Thanks Pixie and Candice! It was a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Linda! I'm happy it was a good one for you.

You're right - that photo of Josie is adorable. She looks so sweet and squishy.

I checked out your friend's photography site and your family's photos turned out beautifully.

Unknown said...

I saw you and the children walking down Church St that day around 11:15 or so. You guys looked so snuggly.

So do you think a Peekaru would fit over an Ergo (back carry) and Celia? She refuses (think laying on floor screaming) to wear a coat, no matter how cold.

VeganLinda said...

Angi, the Peekaru was not designed to be worn with the opening on the back, but it works. If you would like to try it out, let me know. I love the Peekaru, but one of the drawbacks is it would look funny to wear without a child LOL where the other babywearing coats/ponchos/vests I carry all work fine as a "regular" coat when you are done babywearing. If you are in town sometime, stop by and I can show you what I have.

VeganLinda said...

VV, Thanks! I am having a hard time deciding on the pictures my friend took. She is really good!